Talent at risk
Do any of comments these ring a bell with you?
- “I’m really concerned that X has been freaked by the recession and is looking for a more secure job”
- “People seem to be keeping their heads down, afraid to do anything. What’s going on?”
- “We used to be so innovative, but no-one wants to take risks anymore. How do we stir the creativity we need to get ourselves out of this recession?”
- “How do I get people to show leadership to others?”
- “I want the team to pull together and work through this. How do I inspire their loyalty?”
Your people are all you’ve got. Do you know who is there for you and how to keep them?
Do you understand generation Y and their potential? What about your senior leaders? How can you stop them feeling jaded and inspire them again? How can you keep your best from jumping ship, taking critical know-how with them? How do you tempt your best women back from maternity leave?
TALENT AT RISK is our audit tool designed to assess the threat posed by disheartened, disengaged employees unsettled by the current instability. It offers a unique combination of psychological insights, expert advice and executive coaching.
No need for depression…it’s only a recession!
Drawing on more than 50 years’ combined experience, we
- help you identify those most at risk
- interview them to check out
- the likelihood of them leaving
- their aspirations within the company
- what they need to keep them motivated
- listen to others to find out what might be putting your talent at risk
- present our findings back to you
- provide a top executive coach to help you act upon our recommendations.
Click Here To Contact Us Now for a no-obligation discussion. We promise we’ll reveal at least one insight about your business you won’t have thought of before.
Who we are
Pam Hurley is MD of TOSCA Consulting Ltd which helps organisations to develop and implement plans and strategies to weather life’s storms.
Hanneke Frese is an international organisational consultant and executive coach.
Karen Moloney is a psychologist and futurist, specialising in leadership and team dynamics.